Mission in Long-Term Care Networking Conference Call
- Tuesday, Dec. 13, 2017, from 3 to 4 p.m. ET
- Tuesday, June 20, 2018, from 3 to 4 p.m. ET
Missed the call? CHA members can access the recording.
CHA is introducing a new networking opportunity: conference calls for those who lead mission integration activities in Catholic long-term care, rehabilitation and senior housing facilities. These twice annual networking conference calls will gather mission leaders and those who fulfill a mission integration function in these types of facilities, with the opportunity to discuss timely topics, advocacy updates, mission integration tools and spiritual care practices, as well as time to share successful practices. Convened by Brian Smith, CHA senior director of mission integration and leadership formation, and Julie Trocchio, CHA senior director of community benefit and continuing care, these hour-long calls will provide a venue for sharing successes and challenges across Catholic health ministry organizations.
These calls are relevant for:
- Mission leaders and administrators in Catholic rehabilitation, long-term care and senior housing organizations
- Persons in Catholic long-term care organizations who have a primary function for integrating the mission into the organization
- Directors of spiritual care and chaplains
To access the networking calls, please dial (844) 263-6303.
If you would like additional information, or to be added to the email list for call notifications, please contact CHA.