CHA is working with members of the 118th Congress to address the advocacy priorities of our Catholic health ministry. These priorities include:
- Providing access, coverage and affordability for everyone.
- Ensuring a strong safety net.
- Improving the health and well-being of communities and eliminating disparities.
- Strengthening aging and chronic care services.
- Protecting life and ensuring conscience protections.
We encourage you to ask your members of Congress to ensure that these priorities are addressed in legislation during the next two years. CHA has made the following resources available to assist you in your advocacy efforts:
Please make sure to check back on this page as Congress considers new legislation, and see all of CHA's communications and actions with Congress and the Administration on our Advocacy Issues page.