The Catholic Health Association Board of Trustees
2017-2018 CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
We invite you to nominate outstanding candidates for the CHA Board of Trustees.
In identifying candidates, the Association is committed to promoting diversity to ensure broad perspectives on the board. In particular, CHA is seeking candidates who could bring further ethnic, gender and age diversity to be more representative of the communities its members serve.
The following are the criteria used in identifying potential candidates for the Board’s FY2018 recruitment/selection process:
- Recent clinical experience with focus on care-for-the-vulnerable, genomics, palliative care and/or behavioral health issues
- Experience in maintaining and influencing a network of church relationships
- Demonstrated understanding of theological/ethical issues
- Expertise related to national healthcare policy on matters important to the Catholic health ministry
- Ability to mobilize the ministry including expertise in communication strategies (i.e., social media and crowdsourcing)
The deadline for nominations is Jan. 8, 2018.