During the Catholic Health Assembly, CHA will present the following four awards that recognize remarkable contributions to Catholic health care. Please join us for this year's Assembly
, where we'll host celebrations on June 6 to honor the 2022 winners and celebrate the amazing work of our ministry!
For innovative programming that changes lives
To Be Announced
LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
For a lifetime of contributions
Sr. Maureen McGuire
Former Executive Vice President and Chief Mission Integration Officer
SISTER CAROL KEEHAN AWARD
For boldly championing society's most vulnerable
Alexander Garza, MD
Chief Community Health Officer
SISTER CONCILIA MORAN AWARD
For demonstrated creativity and breakthrough thinking
Mary Anne Sladich-Lantz
Senior Vice President, Mission and Formation
Providence St. Joseph Health
TOMORROW'S LEADERS PROGRAM
Honoring young professionals who will guide our ministry in the future
- David Benner, Chief Ancillary Officer, CHRISTUS Health, Irving, Texas
- Jacquelyn Bombard, Executive Director Federal Relations, Providence St. Joseph Health, Renton, Wash.
- Amanda Bottolfson, Director, Medical/Surgical, Swingbed, ICU, and PCS Staffing, Avera Sacred Heart Hospital, Yankton, S.D.
- Ashley Brand, System Director, Community Health, Integration & Housing, CommonSpirit Health, San Francisco
- Andrew G. Ochs, MBA, MAHCM, Regional Director, Mission Integration, SSM Health, Oklahoma City, Okla.
- Sarah Reddin, Vice President, Ministry Formation - Mission Integration, Ascension, St. Louis
- Andrew Ritz, Vice President, Operations, Mercy Hospital, Durango, Colo.
- Heather Runnels, Vice President, Patient Care Services, Our Lady of the Lake Ascension, Gonzales, La.
- Ryan E. Stuhlreyer, Vice President, Service Line Strategy, Bon Secours Mercy Health, Richmond, Va.
- Adrienne Webb, Director, National Communication, Issues and Reputation Management, Providence St. Joseph Health, Renton, Wash.