CHA and LeadingAge (formerly American Association of Homes and Services for the Aging) have developed a joint membership program that provides the benefits of these two national organizations to long-term care providers.
- Subscriptions to both CHA and LeadingAge publications
- Discounted member prices for CHA and LeadingAge educational conference and resources
- Access to members-only sections of the CHA and LeadingAge websites
- Savings on purchasing products, services and insurance programs
- Collaboration on federal advocacy initiatives
- Access to CHA audioconferences on mission, ethics and Catholic identity
- Consultation services
- Free-standing Catholic-sponsored organization in the United States
- Not controlled by a Catholic health care multi-facility system
- Promotes the values of the Catholic health ministry
- Supports the missions and purposes of CHA and LeadingAge
For details on eligibility and benefits, contact Nancy Hooks, LeadingAge regional vice president, (518) 783-7398, and Kim Hewitt, director, member relations, at (314) 253-3421.