Planning and reporting community benefit are key functions of Catholic-sponsored and other not-for-profit health care organizations. The Catholic Health Association’s highly regarded Community Benefit 101 program provides new community benefit professionals and others who want to learn about community benefit with the basics of community benefit programing.
This virtual program is taught by experienced community benefit leaders and provides ample opportunities for participant questions and engagement as well as access to practical tools and resources.
Participants in this virtual gathering will receive:
The CB 101 virtual conference sessions will cover:
- A copy of CHA's A Guide for Planning and Reporting Community Benefit.
- 24/7 access to recorded presentations and resources after the live event.
- How community benefit demonstrates the organization's mission.
- The latest news on tax exemption/community benefit public policy issues.
- Steps for planning and evaluating community benefit programs.
- Policies needed to support community benefit programs.
- What counts and doesn't count as community benefit.
- Community benefit accounting principles.
- How to tell the community benefit story.