SSM Health Wisconsin makes changes in hospital leadership
September 15, 2023
SSM Health has made changes to the leadership structure and personnel for its Wisconsin region. It did so to further integrate operations across SSM Health's seven regional hospitals in that state. The changes include:
- Kyle Nondorf to regional vice president for acute care operations, Northern Markets, with responsibility for SSM Health Wisconsin hospitals in Baraboo, Fond du Lac, Ripon and Waupun. Previously Nondorf was president of SSM Health
St. Mary's Hospital — Madison, Wisconsin, and interim president of St. Clare Hospital — Baraboo in Wisconsin.
- Dawit Tesfasilassie to regional vice president for acute care operations, Southern Markets, with responsibility for SSM Health Wisconsin hospitals in Janesville, Madison and Monroe. He was chief operations officer and interim
CEO for Havasu Regional Medical Center in Arizona.
- Eric Thornton to president of St. Mary's Hospital — Madison, from president of SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital — Janesville.
- SSM Health Monroe Hospital President Jane Curran-Meuli will expand her scope to include oversight of both St. Mary's Hospital — Janesville and the Monroe facilities.
- DeAnn Thurmer, president of SSM Health's Ripon Community and Waupun Memorial Hospitals, will expand her oversight to also include St. Clare Hospital — Baraboo.
Copyright © 2023 by the Catholic Health Association of the United States