Alegent Creighton Health of Omaha, Neb., has formed the CHI Health network by combining with the other Nebraska hospitals and their affiliated networks within Catholic Health Initiatives. Englewood, Colo.-based CHI is the parent of Alegent Creighton.
The CHI Health executive team includes:
- Dr. Cliff Robertson, who remains chief executive, a position he was named to in December in the ramp up to the creation of the new network. Prior to that he was chief operating officer of Franciscan Health System in Tacoma, Wash., and interim chief executive of St. Luke's Health System in Houston.
- Dr. Kent Reckewey remains president of The Physician Network.
- Dr. Rick Rolston remains president of Omaha-based Alegent Creighton Clinic.
- Jane Carmody is chief nursing officer of the new network; she held the same position at Alegent Creighton.
- Joan Neuhaus is chief operations officer; she held the same position at Alegent Creighton.
- Dr. Cary Ward is chief medical officer, a position he held at Saint Elizabeth Regional Medical Center in Lincoln, Neb.
- Jeanette Wojtalewicz remains chief financial officer of the new network, a role she assumed in the September 2013 lead up to the official creation of the new network. Prior to that position, she was chief financial officer for CHI's Nebraska hospitals.
- Bonnie J. Burnett is senior vice president of mission services. She had been mission integration leader for CHI's Nebraska hospitals.
- Steve Houston is senior vice president of strategy and business development. He had been vice president of strategy and business development at Alegent Creighton.
- Nancy Wallace is senior vice president, chief human resources officer. She had been vice president of human resources for Alegent Creighton.
- Karun Kapur is regional chief information officer. He had been interim vice president and business information officer for Kaiser Permanente.
- Jason Yungtum is regional general counsel. He had been general counsel for Alegent Creighton.
- Leigh Bertholf is vice president and regional corporate responsibility officer for the new network. She had been corporate responsibility officer for CHI's east and southeast region.
- Ann Oasan is vice president of UniNet, a clinically integrated network made up of independent physicians affiliated with the new network as well as physicians with Alegent Creighton Clinic and The Physician Network. Oasan had been executive director of UniNet.
Copyright © 2014 by the Catholic Health Association
of the United States
For reprint permission, contact Betty Crosby
or call (314) 253-3477.