View past ethics webinar recordings in the Online Learning section of CHA's website! Available for both members and nonmembers.
The following webinar recordings are available for order in the CHA Store:
- April 25, 2017 — Promoting Dignity, Stewardship and Justice in Behavioral Health Care
- Oct. 25, 2016 — Preparing for the Ethics of Population Health: Our Moral Tradition Considered Anew
- April 20, 2016 — 21st Century Genomic Medicine: What Care and for Whom?
- April 12, 2016 — The ERDs and Catholic Long-Term Care Providers
- Nov. 3, 2015 — Medically Administered Nutrition and Hydration: Is It Ethically Required with Dementia and Stroke Patients?
- Dec. 11, 2014 — Health and Wellness Promotion Programs in the Workplace: Ethical Considerations
- Sept. 23, 2014 — Doing Good and Avoiding 'Evil' in Population Health Management
- April 29, 2014 — Palliative Sedation: Indications, Concerns and Cautions
- Nov. 21, 2013 — Regenerative Medicine: Where Are We? Where Are We Going?
- April 18, 2013 — Our Immigrant Neighbors, Catholic Health Care, and the New World of Health Care Reform
- Nov. 1, 2012 — Partnering with Others in a Less than Perfect World: Exploring Moral Cooperation
- April 12, 2012 — Putting Excellence in Ethics into Practice: Two Real World Examples
- Oct. 27, 2011 — Between a Rock and a Hard Place: Facing the Challenges of Moral Distress
- June 28, 2011 — POLST: A Dangerous Development or a Useful Tool?
- March 3, 2011 — Delivering Health Care into the Future: A New Health Care Paradigm Needs Different Ethical Thinking
- June 24, 2010 — "The Futility Dilemma: A More Effective Approach"
- Feb. 23, 2010 — Medically Administered Nutrition and Hydration: Taking Another Look
- April 16, 2009 — Is There Really a Right to Health Care?
- 2009 — A Matter of Conscience: The Scope and Limits of Health Professionals Treatment Refusals
- April 22, 2008 — "From Principles to Practices: Catholic Social Teaching and a Mission-Driven Work Environment"
- Nov. 8, 2007 — Emergency Preparedness: Practice Makes Perfect Even in Ethics
- April 10, 2007 — Thinking the Unthinkable: Ethical Preparedness for a Pandemic