Designed for individual or group learning, this interactive resource examines the meaning of justice in Catholic health care and how we can bring justice to life each day in our hospitals and communities.
- Video presentation featuring interviews with ministry leaders and ethicists.
- Case studies.
- Reflections and discussion questions.
- PowerPoint presentation.
- Facilitator guide.
The resource is ideal for:
- Boards and senior executive teams.
- Mission leaders.
- Ethics committees.
- Physicians, nurses and health care teams.
- Advocacy and community benefit leaders.
This resource is free to CHA members, $150 for nonmembers.
Order your copy today