SUGGESTED PROPOSAL TOPICS
While you are welcome to submit a proposal in a topic of your choice, CHA is particularly interested in Innovative Ideas that address specific ways we, as a ministry, demonstrate Catholic social teachings in action around important issues such as:
- Applying principles of Catholic Social teaching to governance, corporate practices and services that advance human dignity, health equity and the common good.
- Environmental sustainability
- Social determinants of health
- Care models for marginalized communities (Immigrants, LGBTQ+, disable prisoners)
- End-of-life care
- Spiritual/pastoral care
- Mission identity/integration/formation
- Mental Health Services- programs that are making an impact to address this public health crisis.
- Workplace well-being – programs that address employee burnout and provide opportunities to reconnect with the call to care.
- Charity Care and financial assistance – initiatives that help patients easily navigate financial aid programs and services.
- Women and Children's health - programs that improve health outcomes, particularly among vulnerable populations.
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging – programs that advance the four pillars of CHA’s We Are Called initiative.
For the virtual Assembly programming, CHA plans to utilize a variety of shorter presentations. We are looking for creative ways to convey the essence of an innovative program or initiative in seven minutes or less using a limited number of slides and visuals.