Protect What’s Precious Toolkit
Due to recent changes in the law, as many as 15 million Americans may be at risk of losing their Medicaid or Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) coverage beginning April 1, 2023 as states begin the redetermination process. You can help make sure that does not happen by educating and informing patients on steps they can take to secure their family’s coverage. CHA has created a complimentary Protect What’s Precious Toolkit to aid you in this process. The toolkit includes a series of downloadable posters and informational cards that may be branded with your system’s logo, talking points for frontline staff and CCTV videos for use in your facilities. Together, we can make a difference for our most vulnerable neighbors.
Poster and Informational Card Customization - CHA Members Only
Ordering Custom Productions
- A minimum of 17 packs of posters (6 posters per pack, 102 total posters) is required for customization.
- A minimum of 12 packs of information postcards (6 cards per pack, 102 total cards) is required for customization.
Additional information about the Protect What’s Precious campaign and additional resources may be found at chausa.org/medicaid.
CHA Members – How To Customize:
- You will select "Printed - with organization and CHA logos" above in the "Product Options" drop down if you would like to customize by adding your company logo.
- To have your logo added, CHA members need only provide a high resolution .jpg, .tiff, .eps or .png file that is a minimum of 300 dpi (copying and pasting from a website will not have high enough resolution). Instructions for submitting your logo will be in your order confirmation email.
- Your logo will be placed as shown in the image carousel above. Position of your or CHA’s logos are set to this template.
- CHA will not be sending files for review. Please be sure to immediately respond to the confirmation email with your logo.
- Logo files should be sent to [email protected]. Please reference the order number found on the order receipt.