CHRISTUS Health of Irving, Texas, has restructured its executive team in a move that administrators said will help the system to better confront future challenges.
The CHRISTUS Health executive council now includes:
- Ernie Sadau, president and chief executive officer since March, Sadau had previously been CHRISTUS' chief operating officer
- Gene Woods, executive vice president and chief operating officer, from chief executive of Saint Joseph Health System in Lexington, Ky.
- Dr. John Gillean, executive vice president and chief clinical officer, from senior vice president and chief medical officer
- Randy Safady, executive vice president and chief financial officer, from executive vice president and chief financial officer of Centura Health, Englewood, Colo.
- Jeff Puckett, senior vice president and chief strategy, business development and performance integration officer, from corporate vice president, business development, advisory services and managed care
- Mary Lynch, senior vice president and chief governance, sponsorship and mission officer, from senior vice president of human resources
- Gerry Heeley, senior vice president of mission integration and leadership formation, from senior vice president of mission and ethics
- Linda McClung, senior vice president and chief administrative officer, from senior vice president, non-acute operations, corporate communications and strategic marketing services
- George Conklin, senior vice president and chief information officer, the same role he held prior to the restructuring
Also, CHRISTUS has named Paul Generale vice president and senior financial officer.
Peter Maddox, CHRISTUS' former senior vice president of business, strategy and corporate development, and Jay Herron, CHRISTUS' former senior vice president and chief financial officer, now will serve in consultative roles for CHRISTUS.
Copyright © 2011 by the Catholic Health Association
of the United States
For reprint permission, contact Betty Crosby
or call (314) 253-3477.