Trinity Health of Livonia, Mich., and organizations within that system have made these changes:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Health System in southeast Michigan and Mercy Health in west Michigan, both part of Trinity, will combine into one system. Rob Casalou, regional president and chief executive of the Saint Joseph Mercy system, will be president and chief executive of the combined Michigan system, effective Jan. 1. Roger Spoelman, president and chief executive of Mercy Health, will be senior vice president of strategic and operational integration for Trinity.
- Daniel Sinnott to president and chief executive of Saint Francis Healthcare of Wilmington, Del., from senior vice president for business development.
- Catholic Health Initiatives of Englewood, Colo., and organizations within that system have made these changes:
- Terrence G. Deis to president of Saint Joseph Berea of Berea, Ky., and Saint Joseph Mount Sterling of Mount Sterling, Ky. He will continue as president for Saint Joseph London of London, Ky. The facilities are part of Catholic Health Initiatives' KentuckyOne Health of Louisville, Ky.
- Karl Keeler to president of CHI's Mercy Medical Center – Des Moines of Des Moines, Iowa, from president of Saint Alphonsus Medical Center in Nampa, Idaho. Keeler replaces Bob Ritz, who was named president and chief executive of Mercy Health Network of Des Moines in July. The health network is a joint venture of CHI and Trinity Health that includes health care facilities, primarily in Iowa.
- Rick Napper will depart as president and chief executive of CHI St. Joseph Health of Bryan, Texas, effective Dec. 15.
Susan Cornejo to chief operating officer for Providence Hospital in Mobile, Ala., and Sacred Heart Health System in Pensacola, Fla. The systems are part of St. Louis' Ascension.
Layton Anderson to chief human resources officer for HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital of Eau Claire, Wis., and HSHS St. Joseph's Hospital of Chippewa Falls, Wis.
Peter F. Bastone to president and chief executive of St. Vincent Hospital Support, or SVHsupport, of Santa Fe, N.M. Bastone replaces David Delgado, who will continue as chair of the Impact Investment Committee of SVHsupport. The nonprofit SVHsupport is a 50 percent owner of CHRISTUS St. Vincent Medical Center in Santa Fe, with CHRISTUS Health the other owner.
Copyright © 2017 by the Catholic Health Association
of the United States
For reprint permission, contact Betty Crosby or call (314) 253-3490.