Sept. 10-12, 2018
The Chase Park Plaza Royal Sonesta Hotel
Essentials for Leading Mission in Catholic Health Care is designed specifically for new mission leaders and those considering entering the ministry of mission integration. The goal of this program is to assist mission leaders in achieving greater effectiveness in their responsibilities in the organizational life and daily operations of the Catholic health ministry.
After completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Express trends in mission leader competencies and organizational roles
- Articulate a fundamental theological grounding for the work of mission and framework for the Catholic health ministry
- Explain Catholic social teaching relating to health care
- Apply the Ethical and Religious Directives for Catholic Health Care Services
- Describe the mission leader's role in spiritual care and workplace spirituality
- Identify timely issues, practices and resources in pastoral care
- Articulate the role of the mission leader in business decisions including strategic planning, budgeting and operations
- Describe the mission leader's role in community benefit
- Share the importance of international outreach as part of the organization’s mission
CHA is finalizing information and registration for this program, which will be available soon. Please be sure to visit this page and CHA's online Calendar of Events for forthcoming program details.