This in-person summit, Compassion, Ethics & Excellence in Global Health
, will explore what happens when the core values that drive medical global health programs, trips and product donations — including in part, compassion, collaboration and integrity — collide with operational imperatives, cultural bias and ethical blind spots.
The 2019 summit will include:
- General sessions with high-profile speakers and themes
- Breakout sessions to explore the general session themes and provide extended networking opportunities
- Tools and resources for program and personal development
- An evening community symposium on mission trips that will include participants from the Atlanta global health and mission trip community
To learn more, go to the host site for this important meeting of global health leaders at https://www.medsurplusalliance.org/events/compassion-ethics-excellence-in-global-health-1 .
CHA members receive a special registration rate of $200.
Please note that there are additional special registration prices for students, Medsurplus Alliance members as well as pricing for non-members.
- CHA is not overseeing registration for this event. To register, go to
The Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Decatur/Emory is offering a conference rate of $169 per night to Summit participants. Located in the heart of historic Decatur and a short walk to the Task Force's Conference Center. The registration links and the conference code will be added to our website once they are confirmed this week.
We hope to see you in Decatur, Ga., this May. Please contact Bruce Compton, CHA senior director, international outreach, for additional information.