Join us at CHA's annual Ecclesiology and Spiritual Renewal Program for Health Care Leaders, taking place in Rome and Assisi from April 14 to 19, 2024. This week-long learning and renewal program for leaders of Catholic health care is truly unparalleled due to the diverse gathering of leaders from across the ministry. CEOs are encouraged to attend and extend the invitation to their organization's executive and governance leaders. This program provides a unique opportunity to gain a broader perspective on our health care ministry and understand the worldwide nature of the Church's work – essential insights for leaders engaging with various dicasteries of the Holy See.
CHA's program includes:
- Meetings with Vatican leaders
- A general Papal Audience in St. Peter's Square
- Tentative private tour of the Sistine Chapel and Vatican Museum
- Celebrations of the Eucharist and personal reflection exercises
- A one-day pilgrimage to nearby Assisi, the home of Saints Francis and Clare
- Formative presentations by CHA staff highlighting:
- Responding to the call to lead in Catholic health care
- Personal spirituality
- Workings of the Holy See
- A commissioning ceremony for participants
The deadline for registration is Nov. 3, 2023, and the number of participants is generally limited to about 50. Be sure to read the remainder of this website for additional details and share it with all those whom you will be inviting to participate. I hope you will join us for this wonderful experience that connects our ministry to that of the universal Church.