WE ARE THE PEOPLE OF CATHOLIC HEALTH CARE: A video portrait
Be a part of CHA's Centennial Celebration and help us build a video portrait of the heroes and heroines that make Catholic health ministry happen every day. We Are the People of Catholic Health Care will honor women and men from across the ministry who embody the mission of Catholic health care. Their actions bring alive the commitments included in A Shared Statement of Identity for the Catholic Health Ministry, and during our 100th anniversary, we want to share their stories to inspire their coworkers, patients, families and communities.
CHA wants your videos that …
- Highlight a person speaking about her or his experience and thoughts about working in Catholic health care.
- First-person commentary is preferred.
- Please do not send videos that promote an organization or service.
- Focus on persons in any role in the health care organization, from front line staff to administrative personnel to volunteers and clinicians in acute care, long-term care, continuum of care, clinics and other CHA-member health ministries.
- Feature people speaking to one or more of the following topics:
- How the mission of the ministry guides their day-to-day work.
- An experience in which they know they made a difference – when they knew they provided high-quality, compassionate care.
- At the end of the day, what it is about their job that makes them smile; provides a sense of fulfillment and pride.
Any level of production value is acceptable from videos captured with a smart phone to professionally shot and edited pieces.
Create and share your videos today!
Use the form below to submit your videos. You can either provide an existing video link or upload a video file. The deadline to submit a person profile is Friday, May 15.
» GO TO THE SUBMISSION FORM (member login required)
» RETURN TO THE "WE ARE THE PEOPLE OF CATHOLIC HEALTH CARE"