President and Chief Executive Officer
The Catholic Health Association of the United States seeks an innovative, bold and mission-driven executive to serve as its president and chief executive officer. As CHA represents the people and organizations that carry out the church's health ministry in the United States, the chief executive will be responsible for leading the organization and its efforts to support a vibrant future for the Catholic health care ministry in the United States.
Reporting to the Board of Trustees, the chief executive, based in Washington, D.C., will lead through strategic and operating plans that are shaped to help members carry out Jesus' healing ministry with optimum outcomes. The new leader is expected to share the values of the health ministry of the church, CHA and its members. She/he will be visible and serve as the face of CHA and must demonstrate behaviors that elicit credibility in the highest policy circles and lead by example.
» CHA President and CEO Leadership Profile
For more information please contact:
2015 Spring Road Suite 510
Oak Brook, IL 60523
Trinity Health Fellowship Program
The Trinity Health Fellowship Program offers:
- Senior executive preceptors who are leaders in their fields
- System and local opportunities available in various parts of the country
- Acute, ambulatory, long-term, and managed care settings
- Programs tailored to the fellow's interests
- Potential post-fellowship opportunities for long-term employment