Vice President - Mission Services
Facility: Avera Marshall Regional Medical Center
State: Marshall, Minn.
Contact Name: Michelle Person
Contact Phone: (507) 537-9314
The Vice President - Mission Services provides strategic and operational leadership in ongoing integration of the Avera mission, vision and values throughout the Avera Marshall Region.
Additional Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Leads and contributes to the fulfillment of Avera's mission, vision and values by planning, designing, implementing and maintaining initiatives, policies and management systems.
- Serves as a role model for leadership demeanor, presence and behavior.
- Promotes an awareness and understanding of how all members of the Avera community are called to live out the mission, vision and values within the practical realities of the healing ministry.
- Provides leadership to the Chaplaincy department.
- Chairs the Avera Marshall Ethics Education Committee. Serves on committees and teams as requested.
- In collaboration with the leadership team, ensures the achievement of the Avera Marshall strategic plan.
- Collaborates with mission leaders from throughout the Avera System and serves on the system-level Mission Services and Ethics Committees.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Theology, health care or related field preferred or
- Minimum of 3 years leadership experience and 5 years related experience and/or training is required (any equivalent combination of education and/or experience will be considered).
- Master's degree in theology/ethics and health care experience are strongly preferred
- It is required that the employee filling this position be an active, practicing Roman Catholic.
Avera offers competitive compensation, benefits and professional growth in a caring work environment.