Manager-Pastoral/Spiritual Care & ACPE Certified Educator
Facility: St Agnes Hospital
State: Fond du Lac, Wis.
If you are an ACPE Certified Educator who finds great passion in working for a faith-based organization and leading a diverse team of Chaplains, this will be a very rewarding position for you! You will be able to provide empathy and compassion in providing support to our patients, families, and staff.
Full-time day shift position.
The ACPE Certified Educator provides Clinical Pastoral Education (CPE), that is, professional training for ministry within clinical settings, to chaplain interns and chaplain residents in programs accredited by the Association for Clinical Pastoral Education (ACPE), an educational provider recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. Other responsibilities include supervision of the Chaplain Team and departmental operations.
- Provides spiritual care to individuals at point-of-need by assisting them with spiritual and emotional integration of their crises.
- Provides teaching by engaging in spiritual and theological conversation and reflection through group work, written material, and spiritual counsel. Provides leadership and guidance as a member of the interdisciplinary health care team by serving as a knowledgeable, ethical, and religious resource.
- Designs and implements scheduling for assigned staff, and supervises daily/shift activities of the area. Trains, coaches, and evaluates associates on performance expectations, and applies progressive discipline when appropriate.
- Board Certified Chaplain preferred (Association for Professional Chaplains, National Association of Catholic Chaplains, National Association of Jewish Chaplains or National Association of Veterans Affairs Chaplains).
- Master's Level Degree. Master of Divinity from a seminary or theological school accredited by a member of the Council for Higher Education Accreditation; ecclesiastical endorsement required.
- Must be an ACPE Certified Educator or Associate Certified Educator.
- Minimum one (1) to three (3) years' experience in clinical setting as chaplain or educator with a maximum of five (5) years ministry leadership experience; demonstrated pastoral, clinical, and management experience.
Apply at: https://jobs.ssmhealthcareers.com/search/jobdetails/manager--pastoralspiritual-care--acpe-certified-educator--st-agnes-hospital-10/95db0742-cbd9-413c-8476-7e349a9569db