This position is directly involved in the supervision of daily operations of the member services department and will support the Senior Director, Operations and represent the member services department as assigned. Additionally, this position is responsible for the timely set-up, maintenance, and close-out and reporting of products within the association management system (AMS). Campaign management and e-business store review and maintenance are also required. This position is also responsible for supporting the wide range of activities of the member services department to ensure timely completion of projects. Backing up department colleagues as appropriate is expected. Some travel is required (approximately 2%).
- Work closely with the Senior Director, Operations to ensure the accuracy and integrity of member data; Develop and implement data quality standards; and Evaluate, implement and maintain standard operating procedures for the member services department
- Assist with the supervision of the daily operations of the member services department
- Oversee daily operations related to CHA Service Center to ensure customers receive outstanding service
- Assist with development, coordination and delivery of staff training for the AMS
- Lead system testing for AMS upgrades
- Attend and actively participate in pre-action review meetings, after-action review meetings and other related meetings as necessary.Take action as necessary in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the proactive and timely set-up, maintenance, close-out and reporting of products in the AMS
- Responsible for the set-up, maintenance and close-out of special pricing campaigns, RSVPs and one clicks within the AMS
- Responsible for the timely review and maintenance of the e-business store as it relates to the various product types detailed above
- Responsible for monitoring and auditing of AMS records to ensure the integrity of data as it relates to essential and other functions
- Develop, implement and maintain standard operating procedures, policies and guidelines related to essential functions
- Assist with roster, name badge and profile document review for CHA hosted meetings
- Represent the Senior Director, Operations at meetings as assigned
- Provide back-up support for the customer service phone line and e-mail box
- Assist with special projects and other duties as assigned
- Support rapid response issues as necessary
- Participate in the identification of future enhancement options of the current AMS
- Provide support throughout the year for CHA's annual Assembly as necessary, which may include working on-site during the actual program
- 5+ years supervisory or management experience required
- 5+ years experience required in at least one of the following:Aptify, non-profit AMS applications or other comparable enterprise level CRM systems; relational database maintenance; and/or web content management
- Experience leading projects and meetings
- Experience with SQL a plus
Skills, Knowledge, and Ability:
A strong leader with the ability to function at both a strategic and a tactical level. Critical thinker, with strong data analysis skills, who can break down complex issues and recommend proactive solutions. Ability to extract or discover information and anticipates obstacles in projects. Excellent time management and organizational skills with high attention to detail and accuracy. Demonstrated ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including editing, technical, web, professional and business writing. A positive attitude and a willingness to learn and contribute ideas in a collaborative manner with members, leadership, and staff. Self-starter, having the ability to independently manage daily work. Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word. Basic understanding of HTML code.
Degree in relevant discipline or equivalent combination of experience and education.
The Catholic Health Association of the United States (CHA) advances the Catholic health ministry of the United States in caring for people and communities. Comprised of more than 600 hospitals and 1,400 long-term care and other health facilities in all 50 states, the Catholic health ministry is the largest group of nonprofit health care providers in the nation.
Consider joining our mission based organization by sending a resume to HR@chausa.org
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.