Regional Director - Mission Integration
Facility: SSM Health
State: Madison, Wisc.
Website URL: https://jobs.ssmhealthcareers.com/search/jobdetails/regional-director-mission-integration/524d7a3e-0c51-4ef1-b8e0-dd4db3bec57a
Contact Name: Leslie Cherry
Contact Title: Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Click HERE for the job posting!
This employee is responsible for integrating the organization's mission and values throughout the region, promoting organizational integrity in all dealings and interactions, cultivating a values-based organizational culture, and uniting people around the organization's mission, vision, values, and heritage.
- Imparts the mission, values, and vision of SSM Health and facilitates the integration of values in all activities.
- Works collaboratively with other regional and system Mission Integration staff
- Provides a credible mission perspective on hospital leadership teams and other leadership groups as appropriate.
- Facilitates formation experiences for leaders, physicians, and staff.
- Collaborates with other Mission Integration staff to plan Mission Days.
- Ensures an organized and active Mission Awareness Team in every entity
- Ensures organization of care for the caregiver in every hospital
- Leads other mission-related activities, celebrations, and prayers.
Ethics and Decision-Making
- Provides support and supervision of Ethics Committees and ensures committee practices reflect best practices.
- Supports decision-making processes throughout the ministries in which they serve
- Ensures organizational alignment with the Ethical and Religious Directives for Catholic Health Care Services.
- Assists in implementation of Pastoral Care strategy
- Supports Pastoral Care staff
- Collaborates with Mission Integration staff across the region on evaluation of services, development of Pastoral Care staff, and best practices in pastoral care services.
- Collaborates with Regional Ministry Leadership and System Vice President, Mission & Ethics in cultivating relationships and communication with local ordinaries
- Leads collaboration with local parishes and faith communities
- Office environment characterized by comfortable furnishings, adequate lighting and ventilation, minimal noise.
- Occasional long/irregular hours.
- Non-smoking environment.
- Some travel required.
- Minimum of three years of progressive responsibility in health care or a related field.
- Minimum of two years of supervisory/management experience.
- Master's Degree in theology, spirituality, or related field is strongly preferred.
- Experience with Community Benefit is a plus but is not required.