Apply here: https://www.applytracking.com/track.aspx/YRY5I
Care Site Description
Saint Joseph Hospital is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization.
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health – and hope – to our patients.
- Denver (estab.1873)
- Largest acute care provider in Denver area
- 2,397 associates, 1,332 medical staff, 108 residents
- 371 beds
- New $623 million, 360-bed, 826,000-square-foot replacement facility (December 2014)
Services & Expertise
- Breast Care Center
- Cardiovascular Services
- Center for Women and Infants
- Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Emergency Services
- Medical Imaging
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Surgical Care
- Weight Loss Surgery Center
Kudos: Saint Joseph Hospital offers excellence across the continuum of care for patients.
This is a one-year long position, full time with benefits, in support of an important pilot program we are launching.
Reporting to the Regional Vice President of Mission Integration and Ministry Formation, the Regional Director of Mission Integration is responsible for ensuring organizational and operational fidelity to the SCL Health core mission, vision, and values at two Front Range care sites (Saint Joseph Hospital & Lutheran Medical Center). This position interfaces with leaders, physicians and associates in the implementation of programs and initiatives that promote the presence of Catholic identity and culture at the care site level. Core activities include oversight and leadership of the clinical ethics program, education and training for values-based decision-making, and development of workplace spirituality programs aimed at enhancing associate well-being and engagement. The Director of Mission Integration is also responsible for oversight and management of the hospital-based spiritual care programs.
- Collaborates with human resources and organizational development teams to provide orientation and training on SCL Health mission, vision, and values, and personal ministry formation opportunities for all associates.
- Provides support and guidance on issues related to mission, values, ethics and spirituality integration at the care-site level, including understanding and interpretation of Catholic traditions, values, and ethics.
- Collaborates with the Regional Director of Community Health Improvement in the development and implementation of community outreach strategies and programs, with a specific emphasis on programs for the poor and vulnerable.
- Provides strategic and operational leadership for all mission-related programs and initiatives, and manages the mission integration budget.
- Provides strategic and operational leadership for the oversight of the spiritual care department, including supervision of chaplains and management of departmental budgets and work plans.
- Works in collaboration with care site senior leaders to build a culture of excellence through mission integration.