Director of Mission Integration and Pastoral Care
Facility: Marian Village
State: Homer Glen, Ill.
Contact Name: Jeannine Seluga
Contact Title: Manager of Human Resources
Contact Phone: (708) 226-3718
The Director of Mission Integration/Pastoral Care is responsible for the development and implementation of a continuum of pastoral services and programs aimed at raising the identification of and association with Franciscan Ministries’ mission and values.
In this role, the incumbent represents the Catholic mission perspective and directs activities which meet the spiritual and religious needs of the residents, their families and staff. This position also requires the ability to provide chaplain services according to need. This position collaborates with all campus leadership ensure continuity of Mission and Pastoral Care Services across the campus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field/Master’s Degree preferred
- 3- 5 years of experience in pastoral care/current certification as a chaplain preferred
- Strong understanding of Roman Catholic tradition, foundation and purpose
- Knowledge of varying faith traditions and diverse spiritual perspectives
- Knowledge and support of the Ethical and Religious Directives for Catholic Healthcare Services