Full-time and Part-time STNA's/Resident Assistants-all shifts and locations
State: Garfield Heights, Ohio
Contact Name: Stephanie Sutman
Contact Title: Recruitment Manager
Contact Phone: (216) 581-2900
Contact Email: Stephanie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Full-time and part-time STNAs-All shifts in Garfield Heights, Brecksville, and Chardon-New Grads Welcome
Exceptional shift differential for 2nd and 3rd shifts
Why Join the Jennings Family?
- Recognized as an Employer of Choice for 11 years - Awarded the LeadingAge Ohio and NorthCoast 99 Employer of Choice awards in 2019
- Faith based, mission driven organization who cares for people
- Values of Respect, Compassion, Discovery of Potential, Celebration of Life and Community
- Excellent benefits and market-rate pay, on-site conveniences
- Safe Movement Program – ceiling mounted lifts resulting in positive health outcomes for residents and staff
- Clean, home environment
Jennings is an extended family of compassionate health care professionals, volunteers, children, family members and benefactors. Each person offers qualities that continue to help our campus grow and thrive. Jennings is proud to be recognized by ERC as one of 99 great Northeast Ohio workplaces for top talent. This is the 11th time that our organization has received the NorthCoast 99 Award. A further distinction for Jennings this year is that we are additionally recognized for a special category: Employee Engagement and Development. Jennings is also proud to announce that we have received a Silver Employer of Choice designation through the 2019-2020 LeadingAge Ohio Employer of Choice Initiative. Jennings was one of only 23 organizations statewide within LeadingAge Ohio's 400+ members to receive a prestigious Employer of Choice designation.
Jennings invests in programs and lift transfer equipment and procedures for caregivers which reduces physical stress and injuries. The Plain Dealer/Cleveland.com article features some of our important collaboration and innovation that supports nursing careers as well as others that advocate for workforce safety. Please click the link below for more information: http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2018/04/solutions_to_nursing_home_work.html
Celebrating 75 years of faith based care and residences, Jennings offers life as it should be for older adults and their families. We are currently seeking kind, compassionate and caring Care Partners (STNAs) on all shifts for full-time. All positions will include working every other weekend and every other holiday.
- STNAs must be emotionally mature and demonstrate sound judgment, be flexible, patient, caring, and have a sense of humor.
- Must be reliable and responsible and have good communication skills and demonstrate sensitivity to, empathy for, and an interest in older adults and those with cognitive impairments.
- Completion of a State Approved 75 hour Nurse Aide Training Program; passing grade on the State Competency examination; good standing on the Nurse Aide Registry.
- All STNAs must have a High School Diploma or GED; the ability to read, write, and carry out instructions.
- STNAs must be physically able to bend, push, lift, stand extensively, and perform assigned responsibilities.