Registered Nurse - RN - ICU
Facility: Holy Rosary Healthcare
State: Miles City, Mont.
Website URL: https://www.applytracking.com/track.aspx/fp70C
Contact Email: Apply by using the web link provided.
Holy Rosary is now offering up to $28,000 in incentives for this position!! Come join a great team!
- HRH is a 25 bed CAH located in Miles City, MT with an attached clinic and long term care facility in a community of 9,000 (catchment 20,000)
- Belong to SCL Health, a Catholic nonprofit facility
- Follow the Catholic Ethical and Religious Directives
- TJC accredited, participate in HCAHPS and CMS initiatives
- Service a 13 county region
- Largest hospital between Billings, MT and Dickinson, ND (>300 miles)
- Broad scope of services
- Full service radiology w/onsite radiologist (CT, MRI, U/S, 3D Tomography, Nuclear Med, Dexa Scan), lab, respiratory therapy, cardiac & pulmonary rehab, and therapy services
- Service lines: family and internal medicine, pediatrics, OB/GYN, audiology, long term care, hospice, and palliative care
- Surgical services: GYN, general surgery, orthopedics, ophthalmology, visiting ENT
- Approximately 5000 ED visits annually
- Regional hub for receiving critically ill/injured patients
- HRH has walk-in care 7 days per week to increase access to care and appropriate use of ED services
As an RN at Holy Rosary, you will have the opportunity to cross train, and be a functioning member of a close knit team. If you want to kick start your career, or expand your scope of knowledge, Holy Rosary Healthcare has opportunities for you!
The Registered Nurse will provide direct patient care, meeting both psychological and physical needs of the patients in accordance with physicians' orders, Joint Commission, OSHA, nursing and department guidelines. The RN fulfills these duties to contribute to the continuity and quality of care which fosters the best interest and well-being of all patients and their families.
- Conduct and document a thorough assessment of each patient's medical status upon admission and throughout the patient's course of treatment.
- Assist in the development and implementation of an individualized treatment plan for each assigned patient.
- Comply with evaluation, treatment and documentation guidelines described.
- Complete required documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
- Oversee care delivered by Licensed Practical Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants.
- Attend and participate in clinical team conferences regarding patient progress, problems and needs.
- Act in compliance with hospital, regulatory and professional standards and guidelines.
- Access continuing education opportunities appropriate to discipline and responsibilities in order to maintain clinical currency.
- Adheres to facility policies and procedures and participates in facility quality improvement and safety programs.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
The information above is for summary purposes, and is not intended to be a comprehensive list of essential functions.
- Associate's degree in nursing, required
- Bachelor's degree in nursing, preferred
- Valid license as a Registered Nurse in the State of practice, required
- Possess a current Basic Life Support Certification, required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, required
- One (1) year of experience in a setting serving the same age/type of patient population served by this facility or department, preferred