Oncology Chemo Nurse Manager - Outpatient
Facility: Holy Rosary Healthcare, Miles City, MT
State: Miles City, Mont.
Website URL: https://www.applytracking.com/track.aspx/fp0Wu
Contact Email: Apply by using the web link provided.
Holy Rosary is now offering up to $28,000 in incentives for this position!! Come join a great team!
The nurse manager is responsible for the day to day operations of a Outpatient/Oncology service area and is accountable for the human resources, fiscal resources, systems, materials, and support necessary to achieve operational goals set forth in the annual nursing and organizational strategic plan. The nurse manager ensures that the quality of patient care meets legal and professional standards and also acts as a role model to other members of the health care team. Maintains guest relations, mission, and value statements of HRH.
The nurse manager will have hands-on patient care responsibilities as well as management duties.
Education, Experience, and Licensure/Certification Requirements: Requirements are representative of minimum level of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current MT RN Licensure.
- Current Certification in BLS.
- A minimum of two years in leadership role preferred.
- Preferred BS or BA in healthcare related field preferred with expected degree completion in three years.
- ACLS certification within 6 months or next available class.
- OCN certification preferred with expected certification within one year.
- Demonstrated experience with computers and associated software programs such as but no limited to Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrated ability to provide leadership to a diverse, multidisciplinary team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.