You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as a Program Manager - Mission Integration.
You're great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
System Services is our Corporate Headquarters in Broomfield, Colorado and is located within the Oracle campus. SCL Health is a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization dedicated to improving the well-being of the people we serve.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, we've launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health. Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools, tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
Together we'll align mission and careers, values and workplace. We'll encourage joy and take pride in our integrity.
We'll laugh at each other's jokes (even the bad ones). We'll hello and high five. We'll celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of spirituality in healing.
We're proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to learn.
As a Program Manager — Mission Integration you need to know how to:
- Be accountable for direct delivery and facilitation of programs, services and resources in the fulfillment of the strategic priorities of Mission Integration and SCL Health as they intersect within the Mission Integration enterprise-wide function.
- Be responsible for fostering Catholic identity, fulfilling the Mission and Vision and integrating the Core Values in all aspects of organizational culture, service and community collaboration.
- Be responsible for the creation, development and implementation of processes and services to advance Spiritual Care, Community Benefit, Ministry Formation and Mission Integration, fostering respectful relationships internally and externally.
- Develop and deliver Ministry Formation programs at the System Office ensuring that such programs are in alignment with enterprise-wide formation programs, ARC, and System Goals.
- Design and create internal and external messaging, celebration and communication of SCL Health's Catholic identity, heritage, Mission, Values and spirituality through a variety of multimedia, web-based and print resources.
- Provide leadership and be accountable to collect data, measure impact, determine best practices, support process improvement, initiate redesign and influence curriculum and resource development.
- Manage the Community Benefit Grant programs, application process, financial accountability and health improvement outcomes associated with Care Site Health Implementation Plans and the annual Mother Xavier Ross Award.
- Provide leadership and direction to redesign Community Benefit Tracking through the Community Benefit Inventory for Social Accountability (CBISA) Information System module.
- Lead and direct all aspects of SCL Health's International Ministry and Medical Mission Grant program including financial and material contributions and planning for initiatives that may include SCL Health sponsored international medical mission trips.
- Provide subject matter expertise, set the agenda and track, report and provide necessary information and updates for the SCL Health International Ministry Advisory Committee.
- Lead and direct SCL Health Enterprise wide strategic initiatives in the development of spiritual care resources, programs and initiatives.
- Function as the Health System Executive Sponsor and provide leadership for the system Spiritual Care Networking Group.
- Manage processes that impact the work of the Mission Council and the SCL Health Mission Conferences including program development, setting agendas, and providing follow-up on major initiatives.
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
- Bachelor's Degree, required.
- Master's degree in theology, spirituality, behavioral science, ethics, healthcare management or other related field, preferred. Combination of education and experience may substitute for degree requirement.
- Clinical Pastoral Education, preferred.
- Professional certification or preparatory training in theology, healthcare mission, spirituality or ethics, preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years of progressive responsibility in related field (e.g. Spiritual Care, Mission Integration, Education, Organizational Leadership Development, Healthcare Management), required.
- At least two (2) years of leadership experience in mission integration or spiritual care within health care environment, preferred.
- Background in organizational/leadership development, education, program management or social services administration, preferred.
Your next move.
Now that you know more about being a Program Manager - Mission Integration on our team we hope you'll join us. At SCL Health you'll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.
Please apply by filling out an application at the link below: