College of Saint Mary is seeking a mission focused professional to join College of Saint Mary as the Vice President of Mission Integration. At College of Saint Mary we believe in the power of education to help women realize their potential, identify leadership strengths and find fulfillment in careers and lives.
The role of the Vice President of Mission Integration is to complement the work of the Senior Leadership Team in ensuring a mission oriented culture. The educational mission, beliefs, and values of the Catholic Church and the Sisters of Mercy are understood to be foundational and operational in CSM's ministry of higher education.
- Establish strategic direction, assessment and ongoing analysis for the realization of the eight Mission Integration Core Areas, as established by the Conference for Mercy Higher Education, and generate shared accountability across all areas of the university.
- Provide leadership in the development and coordination of programs, both informal and formal, that will articulate and interpret the philosophy, mission and values of CSM; including Catholic Identity and Mercy Heritage.
- Provide leadership and direction for the Director of Multicultural Affairs and the Diversity/Inclusion/ Civic Engagement Collaborative Steering Committee.
- Collaborate regularly with Human Resources to promote and ensure hiring for mission and strategic direction, ongoing orientation, formation, and evaluation of employees.
- Develop materials, resources, and programmatic opportunities for the ongoing incorporation of the College of Saint Mary Mission and Core Values across all aspects of the CSM culture.
- Design, coordinate and assess program, practices and celebrations that focus on the College's mission and strategic direction inclusive of but not limited to prayer and ritual opportunities.
- Design and implement appropriate assessment instruments to evaluate the effectiveness of mission integration efforts in all aspects of the College.
- Collaborate with the Conference of Mercy Higher Education and other Mercy Colleges mission officers.
- Oversee Our Lady of Mercy Chapel which hosts daily weekday Mass.
- Chairs the University Sustainability Committee and Co-Chairs the Staff Culture Committee.
Education and Experience:
Advanced degree in theology/religious/pastoral ministry studies, or related field; at least three years prior experience in administration and personnel management required. Previous experience in higher education preferred.
Please apply using the following link. Please have a resume, cover letter and contact information for three professional references, including one supervisor, ready to upload during the application process.
Application: VP Mission Integration