Mission Integration Intern
Facility: CHRISTUS Health System Office
State: Irving, Texas
Website URL: http://www.christushealth.org
Contact Name: Angelina Williams
Contact Title: Human Resources Recruiter
Contact Phone: (469) 282-2212
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A meaningful educational experience for a college student to gain valuable experience in their field of study; while accomplishing tasks and completing projects in an enriching environment. The intern will gain networking opportunities that include interactions with CHRISTUS leaders and Associates. The Intern will be provided with a variety of projects to support learning objectives in the areas of Mission Integration, Leadership Formation and Spiritual Care.
- Currently enrolled in a Master's College degree program in one of the following degree programs; Master's Healthcare Mission, Master's Theology, Master's Spirituality, Master's Social Work, Master's Healthcare Administration, Master's Organizational Development.
- PC and Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively work with others
- Quick learner with attention to detail, high degree of confidentiality and solid organizational skills
- Needs to be resourceful, innovative and persuasive with ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
To apply click here: https://careers.christushealth.org/job-details/student-intern-mission-integration-5000442992506-external/