System Director, Mission Integration & Ministry Formation
Facility: CHRISTUS Health System Office
State: Irving, Texas
Contact Name: Lauren Blankenship
Contact Title: Executive Recruiter
Contact Phone: (469) 282-2422
The System Director of Mission Integration and Ministry Formation is a leadership position in the Mission Integration Department. This position is responsible for providing strategic and operational leadership to enhance Mission Integration and Ministry Formation throughout the system. Reporting to the Senior Vice President and Chief Mission Integration Officer, this position is expected to collaborate with members of the Mission Integration team, as well as the Regional Vice President of Mission Integration, to ensure the vitality of formation programs thereby ensuring the capacity of leaders to uphold the Catholic identity of the organization.
- A Master's degree in theology, scripture, spirituality, ethics or the equivalent.
- Understands and is committed to Catholic health care.
- Proven experience in planning, management and implementation skills.
- A practicing Catholic with experience in Catholic health care.
- Knowledge of the history and heritage of the sponsoring Congregations; understanding of the Catholic Church and its teachings and of the Ethical and religious Directives for Catholic Health Care Services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to work as a team member; poise and clarity in group presentations.