Delegate For Religious
Facility: Archdiocese of Baltimore
State: Baltimore, Md.
Website URL: http://www.jobs.net/j/JDDrRBLg
Contact Name: Steve Anderson
Contact Title: HR Manager
Contact Phone: (410) 547-5513
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Archdiocese of Baltimore seeks a qualified religious for the position of Delegate for Religious. This is a full-time, salaried position that reports to the Archbishop of Baltimore and the Moderator of the Curia. The Delegate for Religious advises the leadership of the Archdiocese of Baltimore on matters related to all forms of religious life. This person is responsible for organizing the Forum for Religious and overseeing a variety of efforts to support and assist religious within the Archdiocese of Baltimore. The successful candidate will have experience in community leadership, the various charisms of religious institutes, and an understanding of the canonical and practical challenges facing religious life. This person will have excellent organization, management and presentations skills and be able to work well as part of a team.
- Graduate Degree in one of the following: Theology, Religious Studies, Canon Law, Counseling
- Well versed in Canonical requirements pertaining to Religious Congregations
- Knowledge of diverse Charismas and Structure of Religious Congregations
- Knowledge of Vatican II and church development and doctrine
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Expertise in program design and administration
To apply for this position, please visit our website: http://www.jobs.net/j/JDDrRBLg