COVID-19 Safety Protocols
CHA considers the health and safety of all those onsite at in-person programs our top priority. During these challenging times, CHA is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for all of our in-person programs' participants and staff. CHA will determine onsite safety precautions on a program-by-program basis, depending on local conditions, any requirements imposed by local authorities and other relevant factors.
» Learn more
CHA encourages business casual attire during the Assembly. Comfortable shoes are recommended. Attire for the Awards Banquet is also business casual, although some do choose to dress up for this celebratory event.
Awards Banquet – Reserved Seating (OPTIONAL)
The Awards Reception, Banquet and After Party are included in a full Assembly registration. In 2022, this night of celebration will take place on Monday, June 6. No reservations are required for general seating at the Banquet, but if you would like to reserve seats in advance, please select that option when registering. (If you have already registered for the Assembly and would like to reserve seating for the Awards Banquet, please contact the CHA Service Center.)
A few items to note:
- Before finalizing a seating or table reservation, all parties who will be attending the Banquet (including conference registrants and their guests) must have completed the registration process for the Assembly.
- If you indicated during the registration process that you are interested in reserved Banquet seating, CHA will contact you directly, closer to the event. [Please note: CHA will never contact you to request credit card information.]
- Reserving seats does not guarantee table location.
- Changes to seating reservations will be allowed through Monday, June 6 by 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
CHA reserves the right to fill reserved tables to capacity.
CHA reserves the right to reserve tables for its award recipients and any special guests.
Does your leadership team, board or other group need to meet while at the Assembly? Make the most of your time together by scheduling a private event and receive CHA's contracted benefits for your event, such as:
- Complimentary meeting space
- CHA's discounted conference rate on meeting room A/V
- CHA's discounted conference rate on meeting room internet
To reserve space, complete the Affinity Request Form. For more information, please contact Dee Walsh or call (314) 253-3439. Affinity requests for Assembly 2022 must be submitted to CHA by
Certificate of Attendance
CHA will provide all participants with a Certificate of Attendance following the close of the Assembly.
Immediately following the close of Assembly, all participants will receive an email with a link to the program evaluation survey and the Certificate of Attendance.
Please note CHA does not offer Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for Assembly or any programs.
Participants may submit Certificates of Attendance to relevant organizations that accept proof of contact hours as credit. These include:
- American College of Healthcare Executives: American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) members may self-report qualifying CEUs using the contact hour information provided on their CHA Certificate of Attendance. To self-report, log in as a member on the ACHE site (www.ache.org); use the link on the left-hand side to self-report applicable contact hours for CEU credit.
- NACC Board Certified Chaplains: National Association of Catholic Chaplains (NACC) board certified chaplain members may self-report their continuing education hours (CEH's) using the contact hours information provided on their CHA Certificate of Attendance.
For more information regarding Certificates of Attendance, please contact Danette Thompson, (314) 253-3408.
The JW Marriott Hotel is accessible to persons with special needs. CHA will assist individuals with lodging, meals and programming, if the request is received in advance. On the registration form, please check the appropriate box for a CHA staff member to contact you.
During the Assembly, you may be photographed and/or recorded by CHA staff or its designated contractors. By your attendance or participation at the Assembly, or affinity event, you agree that CHA may photograph, copy, record and/or distribute in any such form your participation and involvement in any Assembly session, activity or event. No persons or organizations other than CHA or its designated contractors may photograph or record any portion of the Assembly without prior written permission of CHA. CHA reserves the right to change speakers or to modify program content.
CHA will provide an Assembly registrant list to "Friend of the Assembly" sponsoring organizations. The generous support from these sponsors helps keep the registration fees low for CHA-member attendees. CHA will share only registrant names, titles, mailing addresses and email addresses (as indicated by the attendee on the registration forms). Sponsors agree to use the registrant list only once.