2022 Exhibiting Fees
Booth Option A (standard)
- CHA Member Organizations: $1,395
- Friend of the Assembly Organizations: Included in sponsorship
Booth Option B
- CHA Member Organizations: $1,585
- Friend of the Assembly Organizations: $190
Booth Option C
- CHA Member Organizations: $2,045
- Friend of the Assembly Organizations: $650
Exhibit Packages Include…
Booth options A, B and C include one full conference registration with access to:
- Full assembly programming
- Breakfasts, lunches and breaks
- Welcome Reception on Sunday
- Awards Banquet on Monday
Alphabetical listing of company name:
- On exhibitor page of assembly website
- In conference mobile app
Exhibiting Personnel Badge
- CHA Member Organization Representatives: $450 per person
- Nonmember Organization Representatives: $550 per person
Exhibitor representatives may rent lead retrieval scanners at the following rates:
- Prior to Thursday, May 26, 2022: $175
- After Thursday, May 26, 2022: $225
The Exhibiting Personnel Badge is good for Saturday, Sunday and Monday only, and will allow admittance on those days to all events taking place in the Exhibit Hall during exhibiting hours (including set-up, food and beverage events, networking and dismantling), as well as CHA Liturgy services. The Exhibiting Personnel Badge does not allow admittance to general sessions and/or Innovation Forum programming at any time during Assembly 2022, nor does it allow admittance to any food and beverage events on Monday evening or Tuesday.
For information about purchasing additional full, conference registrations, contact CHAexhibits@chausa.org for pricing information.
Applying for Exhibit Space
The following are required documents that must be completed and submitted to CHA for review/approval before exhibit space will be confirmed. Space is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis, so be sure to get your paperwork in today!
- Application and Contract for Exhibit Space:
- The Exhibiting Rules and Regulations document is considered part of the "Application and Contract for Exhibit Space" and must be read in its entirety.
Floor Plan and Contact Information